The Program includes
- Empowering teens to embrace an abstinent lifestyle.
- Teaching students the positive benefits of utilizing self-control by raising the expectations for responsible behavior.
- Providing a continuous program that includes parents, teachers, and community leaders.
- Avoiding risky behaviors
- Decision-making and refusal skills
- Concepts of secondary virginity
- Latest medical research data on sexually transmitted infections
- Character education
- Helping students realize they are worth waiting for
|Instructional Resource Links
Sign up for a Presentation at your School, Organization or Youth Group Today!
Contact Jay Briggs, Choices Project Coordinator
417-877-0800 ext. 104